[Open-Science-de] [de-RSE] AW: Open-Science-AG/de-RSE MeetUp @ 35C3 - RELOCATION

Carina.Haupt at dlr.de Carina.Haupt at dlr.de
Fr Dez 21 20:31:05 CET 2018

It's getting embarrassing (the wiki is not giving a good overview)... room was available only for one hour, so we are there for one hour. We can move as a group together afterwards if we want to. :)

Conclusion:

Open-Science-AG/de-RSE MeetUp @ 35C3
When: Friday 28th of December (aka Day 2), 2 to 3 pm
Where: Lecture room M1
More: https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Session:Open-Science-AG/de-RSE_MeetUp

Please spread the word!

Carina